Monday, December 20, 2010

Beverly Hillbillies

I've been going through pictures for my Dad's 60th Birthday photo montage slideshow and came across these pictures from when we moved from New Hampshire to Utah when I was 5. So my dad took us 5 kids across the country in our yellow & brown wood-paneling station-wagon pulling our ugly brown trailer. This was always just a memory until now when I looked closely realized how much stuff my dad has packed on top and on the back of this rig - so ridiculous and unsafe!
We look so happy!

Look at all that junk on top of the station-wagon, in front of and behind the trailer!  How was that legal?!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE THE BEST LIFE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i can say is that sta wa carried safely my five favorite people in the world. Kudos to the driver dad. Love, Auntique

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am so so so glad you have these photos, this is yet again a fantastic blog post! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, this is awesome! Randomly found your blog, and I'm loving the pictures!

    ReplyDelete